ACT Environmental Services, Inc. is a small business designed to assist commercial and residential customers.
- Hours of Operation: 7:30am-5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Off-Hour Assistance Available Upon Request
Please call us directly for assistance with your upcoming project!
- ASBESTOS: abatement project monitoring, inspections and surveys, sampling and analysis.
- LEAD-IN-PAINT: abatement project monitoring, inspections and surveys, sampling and analysis.
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY (Mold/Physical Parameters): inspections and inquiries, sampling and analysis, clearance testing.
- Various other environmental concerns (Radon, Mercury, Metals)
- AIHA-LAP, LLC certified IHLAP Laboratory for PCM and PLM Methods.
- AIHA-LAP, LLC certified for ELLAP Laboratory for Lead-In-Paint analysis for Air, Wipe, Paint and Soil.
- MOLD Laboratory for Surface and Air samples, AIHA-LAP, LLC testing participant.
- Consulting for a variety of laboratory requests (Nuisance Dust, pH Testing, etc.)
- 2-Hour Awareness Training for Asbestos
- Confined Space Training
- Asbestos Abatement Worker and Supervisor Refresher Courses
- CPR - First Responder Training
Confined Space Monitoring
- Professional 3rd Party monitoring of work being completed in hazardous conditions.
- CPR Trained personnel.